Balsamic Baked Chickpeas
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 t sea salt + extra salt for seasoning after baking
- 1-2t garlic granules (optional)
- 3-4T balsamic vinegar (I like it vinegary)
- Toss chickpeas in vinegar, salt, garlic.
- Place on a baking tray that has been misted with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 1 hour at 150 degrees C – keep and eye on them and stir/rotate every 10 minutes or so.
- After 1 hour, turn off oven, leaving chickpeas inside to cool completely (helps dry them out further)
- Sprinkle with more salt (mmm) and a crack of black pepper for luck.